Trisenb Oil Services has been trained on enhancing skills of internal audit for IEC/ISO 17025 - 2015 general requirements for the competence of testing and calibration laboratory. Trisenb Oil Services has put in place quality system as derived from ISO 9001: 2015 (‘Criteria Regarding Company Management for the Quality and Company System’). Satisfying the norm. API Q1 9TH EDITION specification for quality management system requirement.
1 Equipment verification
- Clearly identified.
- Approved by client (certification and standard).
- Suitable for calibration/integrity test pressure and temperature.
- Test pressure rating verified.
The aim and objectives of Trisenb Oil Services Nigeria Limited HSE Plan is
to review in details the scope of the project, identify all hazards and put in
place control measures in order to ensure that :
- Trisenb oil services HSE objectives and those of the client are accomplished.
- HSE targets and objectives for the project is defined.
- HSE action plan and targets are all understood.
Provision of calibration and testing services through qualified and
experienced Engineers and Technicians. Instrumentation, testing and
maintenance of equipment used in the oil and gas industries.
The calibration and testing services are;
1 Calibration of pressure , temperature and differential recorders
2 Calibration of pressure relief valves certification and servicing.
3 Calibration and certification of pressure and temperature transmitters.
4 Calibration of pressure control valves and servicing.
5 Calibration of gas reducing control valves.
We work closely with our partners to deliver excellence on any project we undertake